Maximize consistency and heavy load training blocks with rapid muscle, gut and immune recovery using SFuels REVIVAL (25 serves).
With effective dosage levels of extended substrates such as BhB-Ketones, Glutamine, MCTs (medium-chain triglycerides), and whey protein, tissues can be supported for accelerated recovery. This aids and provides support for,
delayed muscle soreness (DOMS) from repetitive eccentric muscle contractions,
counteracting gut-membrane damage due to heat stress, and,
Replenishing diminished muscle glutamine stores, that can be associated with compromised muscle-glycogen recovery and immune responses.
Revival can play a pivotal role in fostering consistent and high-volume training blocks and has been used by world-class athletes Zach Bitter, Hayden Wilde, Dr Dan Plews, and Matt Kerr.
DOWNLOAD (CLICK BELOW) the SFuels RIGHT FUEL RIGHT TIME fueling guide. Read the science and practical application of the RIGHT FUEL RIGHT TIME approach to training and racing endurance sport.
- Accelerates recovery of muscle tissue damage - Reduces delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) - Supports gut membranes impacted by exercise induced heat and dehydration
When to use
- 30 minutes post workout - As a breakfast shake - During pre-season transition to ketogenesis
- Reduces delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) from workouts and intense physical activity - Quality protein and ketones support recovery from intense mental focus - Supports transition to achieving nutritional ketosis (using fat and ketones as the primary source of fuel)
When to use
- 30 minutes post workout - As a breakfast shake - During transition to nutritional ketosis (using fat and ketones as the primary source of fuel)
- Whey protein isolate - C8 and C10 MCT’s - Exogenous ketones (BHB) - Glutamine
- Gluten free - No pea/soy proteins - No sugar alcohols - No artificial flavors or colors